**Tom brings and uses his own Mac laptop for all presentations.
Equipment & Room Set-up Preferences:
- Lavaliere or headset microphone.
- LCD projector with VGA connector, and screen(s).
- Podium/lecturn for laptop computer and additional audio device.
- 1/8″ audio cable to connect to laptop out for room sound amplification.
- Table (covered and skirted) for Tommy’s books and CD’s.
- Wi-Fi Internet connectivity.
Audio & Video Recording:
Tom encourages professional audio and video recording of his presentations. Any session recording arrangements must be made in advance of the event with prior written consent. Tom asks that:
- A competent technician does the recording.
- We receive a master (unedited) copy with 30 days of the presentation.
- Copies not be sold, but distributed to internal staff only.
If you have questions, please contact Tom office at 815-621-4200.